Some healthy stats
• The Planning Portal will deliver more than £0.5bn in quantifiable benefits to the UK economy over the next four years.
• In Q1, 2012 the Portal will process its one millionth online planning application.
• Each month there are almost eight million page views of the Portal website
• In the current financial year alone there will be circa 10 million visitors to the Portal website and close to two million downloads of the Building Regulations Approved Documents.
• The Planning Portal will cost the taxpayer less than £4m over the next three years.
• Last week I turned down a request to spend 94p on post-its
P.S We still have advertising slots available