2011/12 Performance – the results are in
Thanks to you all for hanging with us in 2011/12.
There’s no doubting it was another challenging year, however the partnership between ourselves, LPAs and system users of all kinds has once again made positive steps forward.
- The Planning Portal delivered savings to the U.K economy of more than £114m
- Saw £24 of cashable benefit returned for every £1 invested in the service
- Enabled 2,300 tonnes of CO2 to be saved
- Increased online submissions by 20%, to 62% of all planning applications
- Processed 288,555 online planning applications and around 70% of planning appeals
- Received 400,000 visitors to the website per month, averaging 27,000 visits per day
- 100m pages of content were viewed
- 1.7m Approved Documents were downloaded
And finished the year off with hopefully significant improvements to 1App.
Please let me know if we helped your business or LPA in any way not mentioned above and good wishes for another record breaking year.