Register for our Planning for Growth (South East) event next Tuesday
There’s still time to register for our Planning for Growth event next Tuesday (20 March) at our DCLG’s head office in London. Over 100 planning professionals have registered so far, but there are still spaces if you would like to come along.
For those of you who missed my previous blog, here’s a refresher of the plan for the day.
The theme of the events is ‘Planning for Growth’ and focusses on how new ways of working (such as submitting your applications online) can help support the Government’s growth plans as well as save you time and money. The event will be of particular interest to planning professionals submitting applications.
There will be speakers from:
- RTPI – How can Planners and Planning play a crucial role in bringing together other professionals (including Architects and Surveyors) in delivering sustainable development in London? – Julia Riddle, Chair (RTPI London), Associate Director, DTZ Associates
- CIAT – Building Information Management/Modelling (BIM) and Planning – Keith Snook, HonMCIAT
- RIBA – How does architectural design and quality fit in to the Planning process? Chris Hampson-Williams, Chair – Design & Planning Group (RIBA London), Director, Hampson Williams
- RICS – The Plan for Growth – Key development issues for London – Faraz Baber, Executive Director, Planning & Development
- DCLG – Planning Legislation Update – DCLG Planning Directorate
Lunch will be provided and you’ll get the opportunity to direct questions to the speakers present in a panel-led forum in the afternoon.
If you submit planning applications on behalf of your business or organisation you’ll find the day extremely useful.
If you’re interested in attending then we’d love to see you – please register below. If you would like to find out more information then please contact the Comms Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there.